We have proprietary, in-house developed Salesforce Apex integration code for the following systems:
- Import your customers from Quickbooks Online into Salesforce accounts.
- Amazon Web Information Services provides website statistical data, such as Alexa Ranking.
- Use SendGrid as your email provider in the event your Salesforce email limit has been reached.
- Gliffy diagrams can be linked to Salesforce project records automatically.
- Adobe Sign enables you to launch contracts for signature without ever leaving Salesforce.
- Process payments within Salesforce by using our integrations with either Authorize.Net or Stripe.
- Integrate with any web application with a documented REST API.
Salesforce Apps Done Right
Our fully qualified staff of Salesforce.com certified professionals is trained in proven agile project management methodologies, software requirements elicitation techniques, and Salesforce lightning component development best practices to ensure you get the best app or design engagement possible.
Our Business Model
We offer AppExchange apps and product design services. Our business fills the gap between your unique business processes and the existing AppExchange apps. By offering customization packages for typical client requests, such as integrations, document generation and process automation, we are able to ensure Salesforce is expertly adapted to your needs.
We are the lightning and visualforce experts. We migrate legacy websites, intranet applications and "home grown" business apps onto the Salesforce platform in order to bring your technology up to current standards. When configuration tasks are exhausted and you require custom code to extend the Salesforce.com platform, we are the team that can do it right.